SO-one encapsulates ergonomic solutions, simplicity of form, functionality and cost optimisation – all key features in one chair. This model is especially appreciated by those people who spend most of their working day sitting at a desk. The SO-one line is complemented with stationary chairs.
Thanks to the wide range of arrangement possibilities, SO-one perfectly adjusts to each user providing them with optimal working conditions. An aesthetically pleasing double-sided upholstered backrest, 2-D and 4-D adjustable armrests, a contoured backrest with visually attractive stitching, a free floating possibility and a backrest lock in 5 positions – these are the biggest advantages of the line.
Awards & Certificates
Five-star base made of black polyamide, or polished aluminum.
structure is made of 10,5 mm thick 9-layer beech plywood, covered with cut foam 50 mm thick, density 40 kg/m³, seat depth adjustment 75 mm
Black double-jointed castors equipped with selfbraking mechanism without load for soft floors (ESH) or hard floors (ESHH), Ø 65 mm.
structure is made of 12 mm thick 8-layer beech plywood, covered with cut foam 30 mm thick, density 35 kg/m³ at the front and cut foam 10 mm thick, density 35 kg/m³ at the back.
structure made of polyamide +30% glass fiber; cut foam 10 mm thick, density 35 kg/m³.
mechanical (LS2), depth adjustable – 15 mm.
LP11 synchronous mechanism with such functions as:
- free floating the backrest and the seat titling synchronously
- backrest tilt angle of 33° synchronised with the seat tilt of 11°
- possibility of backrest lock in 5 positions
- quickly adjustable backrest tilt force by means of a controllable knob placed on the right side
- of the seat
- adjustable seat depth 60 mm, possibility of seat lock in 6 positions (additional option)
- Anti-Shock - feature protecting the user’s back from being hit by the backrest after the lock
- is released
- seat negative angle of 3˚ tilting with the backrest at 6˚, which guarantees the optimal
- support for the user’s back at each tilted position of the chair (additional option)
- adjustable backrest height 70 mm
- smoothly adjustable chair height with a pneumatic lift.
- Fixed armrests – made of black plastic with a pads made of soft black polyurethane.
- 2-D armrests – made of black plastic with pads is made of soft black polyurethane, the range of adjustment: height – 80 mm, width – 25 mm to one side.
- 4-D armrests – made of black plastic with pads is made of soft black polyurethane, the range of adjustment: height – 80 mm; width – 25 mm to one side; forward / backward movement of the pad – 50 mm; rotary movement of the pad ± 25˚.