Kaika is a product by Nowy Styl
Kaika's tulip-like shape is an invitation to the world of nature. It was nature itself that provided us with inspiration for the chair's flower-like shape.
Thanks to various models and available finishes, the chair can give a touch of unusual design to every interior.
Seat and backrest
Shell made of polypropylene and injected foam, fully upholstered.
- 4L – steel tubes Ø 18 × 2 mm
4L-LWM – steel tubes Ø 18 × 2,5 mm powder-coated in black or white
- 4L - metal legs
- 4L-LWM – wooden legs (natural laquered solid oak)
- ST33 – five-star base Ø 655 mm, gas lift
- ST46 – four-star base Ø 710 mm, swivel column
- 4L / 4L-LWM - glides for soft floors (glides for hard floors as an option)
- ST46 - self-levelling glides for soft floors
- ST33 - 50 mm self-braking castors for soft or hard floors (chromium plated castors for soft or hard floors as an option)